When quality counts...count on Target Solutions USA for all of your target needs.
All of Target Solutions USA products are professionally engineered and manufactured for optimum performance and all of our products are extensively tested.
Quality is just one word to describe this target stand. The most universal target stand available on the market, "The Bulldog" does it all!
Not only is this remarkable target stand universal but it is also compact for transporting to and from the range. Assembly is just 3 easy steps and no tools are necessary!
The Bulldog is made out of heavy duty 1/8" HRPO steel! This is no lightweight!
For higher visibility the 'Bulldog" has a Hunter Orange Powder Coat baked on.
This 1 target stand truly does it all.
1. 2 outside slots -When you are in the mood to shoot paper, need to sight in that new gun or just want to get ready for hunting season, the 2 outside slots are made to hold 1" x 3" furring strips for holding your paper targets.
2. Center slot -The center slot is made to hold a standard 2 x 4 board. Use this slot with any of our 2 x 4 target holders. Works great with our Gong targets, Silhouettes and Hostage targets.
3. "V" slots-not just 1 set but 4 sets!
a. 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/4" angle iron. Set at 90 degrees so that the angle iron (Not included) stands completely upright
b. 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/4" angle iron. These angles are set at 20 degrees for use with dueling trees or other target holders that are not already canted at 20 degrees.
c. 2 x 2 x 1/4" wide angle iron. Set at 90 degrees so that the angle iron (Not included) stands completely upright.
d. 2 x 2 x 1/4" wide angle iron- These angles are set at 20 degrees for use with dueling trees or other target holders that are not already canted at 20 degrees.
1. Simply turn the base upside down.
2. Slide the slot of the leg into the slot of the base with holes in feet facing outward. (Holes in feet are to be used if you need to stake the target stand into the ground. (Stakes not included)
3. Rotate the tab over the slot so that it is at a 90 angle and extends over the slot so that the leg can not be removed.
When you are done shooting for the day and are ready to disassemble "The Bulldog"
1. Rotate the tab so that you can remove the legs.
2. Remove the legs from the base and you are on your way.
Caution!!! When using angle iron to support targets (such as a dueling tree)...make sure that the "point" is facing towards you so that the spatter diverts away from you instead of funneling back at the shooter..
The Bulldog Target Stand
- Brand: Target Solutions USA
- Product Code: bulldog100
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: The Bulldog Target Stand